Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Why I love my HCCU Christmas Club Account!

Did you know that Christmas club funds will be disbursed the first week of October? That’s not too far away! I saw on Facebook yesterday that Christmas is only 100 days away! If you really think about it that time is just going to fly by. One of the ways that I prepare myself for the holiday season is by depositing funds into my HCCU Christmas club account on a monthly basis starting the first week in October of the current year until the end of September the following year. Now I know it’s not always easy to save money let alone to save money for Christmas, but it can be easier then you think. For me I put away $25 each time I get paid. Since I am paid on a bi-weekly basis I am putting away $50 a month. That’s $550 per year! I set this up as an automatic transfer so that I don’t physically have to do it myself or even really think about it. If you think putting away $50 a month is difficult think about it this way: What are you currently spending $50 on each month? Can you cut back on those items to put money aside for Christmas? For me I cut back on getting Starbucks coffee and started drinking coffee at work or at home. I also bring a lunch to work instead of going out to lunch. It can really be that simple. During the first week of October HCCU disburses these funds via an automatic transfer into my HCCU checking account and then I have my money to do my shopping. My Christmas club account makes it less stressful to pay for Christmas gifts during the holiday season. The holidays are stressful enough let HCCU take your worries away and open a Christmas club account today! 

Post by: Katie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment