Wednesday, August 20, 2014

FAMILY



What does family mean to you?  Family to me means a great support system and someone to be there to help me out.  Working at Horizon Community Credit Union, I feel like the credit union is a part of my family. Not just because of the great people I work with, but for all the situations HCCU has helped me though.  Whether it was refinancing my mortgage loan to a lower rate and saving me tons of money or helping my family buy our dream car, HCCU has been there, like a family member, to support and help me out.  I now have a wedding to help plan and put on and I am sure if we need to take out a small loan for this, HCCU will be there again to help out.  I can always count on HCCU.

So, become a member of Horizon Community Credit Union and let us be a member of your family!

Post by: Karen S

No comments:

Post a Comment